BRCC Lady Bears found themselves trailing 42-30 at the end of three quarters. Instead of throwing in the towel, Baton Rouge rallied by scoring thirty-two points in the fourth, cutting the Hinds lead to four multiple times. Unfortunately, the Lady Bears could not get over the hump and lost to Hinds 69-62.
- Ayliah Cooper led the way with 16 points; 4 of 6 from the free throw line. Cooper had six rebounds.
- Rhomyia Tate added 14 points.
- Pearl Jones scored 13 points in the loss; eleven came during the fourth quarter comeback. Jones grabbed 8 rebounds, along with four assists and four steals.
- Mikayla Crockett added nine points by knocking down three three-pointers; she also pulled down eight rebounds.
- BRCC was outrebounded 40-36, but the Lady Bears had 14 offensive rebounds.
- Lady Bears won the turnover battle, 18-23.
- BRCC recorded 12 assists and 12 steals in the loss.
Baton Rouge finishes their non-conference slate with a 5-12 record. Lady Bears will kick off conference play next Saturday at home against LSU-Eunice. Tipp-off is scheduled for 2:00 pm.